Well, I've done it. I've joined the Blog. In reading blogs of others, I've decided it's a great way to stay in touch with friends and family near and far. Our lives are so busy, but I really want to let everyone know what's happening with the James family. I'd also like to post pictures of our recent events.
Our newest addition to the family is our long-awaited puppy. He is a pure-bred sheltie named Blue. (His shown name is Pacific Blue Breeze on Bi, but that's really hard to say when you're calling him in for dinner...) Steph is handling him, and we'vre very excited that He will do well in the ring. Here are pictures of their first show together last weekend. He took 2nd (0ut of 2) in the puppy class. He still runs a bit sideways. Something we will have to keep working on. But he's just 7 months old, and has some maturing to do. All in all, it was a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is exciting, Karelin! But I couldn't get the picture to open. Is it just me?
I got it open! Hurray! What a great picture of both of them! I can't believe they didn't sweep the class! Oh well... next time!
Love you all!
Cindy
Post a Comment